Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gotta ♥ NJ

Well, to be honest, I was about to call todays post Gotta hate NJ.  I'm just in one of those moods to spout out all the reasons this place annoys me.  The thing is, most of those reasons deal with moving and the hassle that comes with it.  OK, there is the weather.  Again though, to be honest, every place has weather swings.  Maybe not so drastic as 70F on Friday 32F with 4 in. of snow on Wednesday.  I also had to stop and remember that some of this mood is post visitor sadness and couldn't be blamed on the poor state.

So, today you gotta ♥ NJ because it has some, not all, but some towns where you can walk everywhere. Ours happens to be one of them.  Yay!

Gina and Jason came to visit recently.  Gina and I walked down to the nail salon place and got a pedicure.  Then we walked up Main St. just to see what it had to offer.  Did you know that we have a cupcake store?  I didn't.  The next day we did our part for the town and its businesses during our no kids/no dog shopping trip.  That night the four of us were able to do our own little Madison pub crawl (OK, just two pubs, but still!).  After that, we walked happily home.

My shopping buddy wearing MY new jacket!
I ♥ towns that you can walk in!  So, I gotta love NJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment