Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gotta ♥ NJ

This post is actually an apology.  In my last Gotta ♥ NJ post, I hinted that this spring was not going to be warm and inviting.  I now have to say that I was wrong.  Not only is this turning out to be a gorgeous spring, it is a nice warm one also.  The girls even wore short sleeves and shorts to school today.

This post is a little later than normal because I went out this morning to take a picture of one or more of the lovely trees and bushes surrounding us so that you far away folks could appreciate what I am saying.  This idea did not come to fruition because my memory card was in my computer instead of my camera where it was suppose to be.  That means you will have to take my word for it when I say that it is beautiful here. I can not figure out what trees with white blossoms line Main Street, but they are plentiful and pretty.  Around our circle we are enjoying forsythia bushes, magnolia trees, and dogwoods.  There are many more that I can not identify.

So, if you can't guess, I gotta love New Jersey for its spring.  It is made all the more precious by the winter.  I also must mention that the kids are enjoying the heretofore unknown experience of having windows in the house opened as well as driving with the windows down.  It is really like a whole new world!

No comments:

Post a Comment