Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fleeting Moments...


Even though I have a hard time with kids sometimes and having four of them around me constantly for five weeks tried my patience and that of my fellow parents (Sonja, Anthony, and Eric), I do realize that these moments are fleeting. Even now, Sophia seems so much older than she did just a few months ago. Amelia too, seems to be bounding towards toddlerhood, growing up so much quicker than I expect. That is why I am so thankful for Dayna who came over in June at the end of Sonja's visit to capture the chaos that is our kids. She was able to show me their smiles and happiness because all I could see at the time were messes and squabbles.

So even though it was hard to choose here are just a few of my favorites...






No comments:

Post a Comment